Citizens Bank & Trust (CB&T) has made the decision to open up our Banking facilities for all services, to include servicing customers inside our facilities. Although we are not requiring that masks be worn, we do recommend customers wear masks inside our facilities as we continue to focus on servicing our customers and the health and well-being of our employees, customers, and communities.
What can CB&T customers expect?:
– Our customers can expect full service in both our Rock Port & Mound City Facilities. Both of our locations will stay committed to cleaning and sanitizing all areas throughout each day.
– Our night drop boxes will continue to be checked frequently throughout each day.
Teller lines and office personnel have Sneezeguards in place for the protection of our staff and our customers. Our employees will continue to wear masks as we take care of our customers. Our customers will need to adhere to Social Distancing guidelines of 6 feet inside our locations.
If you do not feel comfortable coming into our facilities, CB&T would like to encourage our customers to continue to use the resources below to meet your banking needs, as these resources best meet the CDC-Recommended Social Distancing Protocol:
– CB&T’s Online Banking Service allows you to bank with us when you want, where you want, 24/7.
– If you are not currently enrolled in our online banking services, please give us a call in Rock Port at 660-744-5333 or in Mound City at 660-442-3800.
– CB&T customers can also withdraw cash out of our ATM’s at both of our locations. As an added safety measure, our ATM’s are being cleaned and sanitized throughout each day.
– CB&T customers can contact our Rock Port Branch Monday thru Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm and each Saturday from 8:30 am to 12:00 pm. Our Mound City Branch can be contacted Monday thru Thursday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, every Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, and each Saturday from 8:30 am to 12:00 pm.
PLEASE REMEMBER, CB&T WILL NEVER CALL YOU AND ASK FOR YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER, USER NAME, PASSWORD OR PIN. Customers need to stay vigilant and be aware that cyber criminals prey on consumers during turbulent times. If you receive a call from anyone asking for your personal information, even if it does appear to be from our bank, please do NOT give it to them. Those wanting to do harm to others have the ability to spoof phone numbers.
CB&T customer deposits are protected by FDIC Insurance as we continue to be a strong, well capitalized bank. We have a strong balance sheet and we have the liquidity necessary to withstand volatility in the market.
CB&T remains fully committed to serving our customers and our communities to meet all of your banking needs. We will continue to do our part to slow the spread of COVID to mitigate any risk of illness to you, your family, our employees, and our communities. Thank you for continuing to trust CB&T with all of your banking needs.